lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

My favorite website

Hi!! I don't have favorite website but I see some pages more than others. That websites are for example http://www.reyanime.com/, http://www.bigpoint.com/, http://www.youtube.com/, http://www.cuevana.tv/, librosfreehco.blogspot.com.

In Rey Anime I see animes like ONE PIECE that is about young pirates, is very good; DETECTIVE CONAN, SLAM DUNK, DRAGON BALL and others anime. I have visited this place for 1 year. This site have many animes to see and a variety of options to see.

In Big Point a play games like ZOOMUMBA that is about a zoo. I have visited this place for around 2 years. This place have games for play on-line or for download games, is very good too.
              
In YouTube I to look for music mainly, for find new songs. I have visit this place for long time, I not remember the date. This place is very good, you can find everything that you want.

In Cuevana I see movies and series like, for example Harry Potter, all the movies; Red; Bones; The Big Bang Theory; Friends and more. I have visited this place for around 8 months, this site is very nice but I don`t like the changes that have now.

In Libros Free HCO I to look for Books mainly about Vet. I found one called "Primeros Auxilios Para Animales", this book is very good, I recomended. I have visited this place for around 2 years, this site is very good, have many books about many topics even have audiobooks for the people that don`t like reed.

         

6 comentarios:

  1. hi paula

    I love detective conan and did not know existed this website to see chapters, thank you very much!

    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Paula!
    We have some similar tastes about the web pages, like You Tube and Cuevana.
    Thanks for your datum about these web sites. I Liked very much the librosfreehco.blogspot.com link, the only one bad thing are reading from the computer :).

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi paula this website I also highly entertaining are the use....:)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Paula! I like cuevana too,I write about this site.
    Thanks for the librosfreehco link's. (:

    ResponderEliminar
  6. slam dunk!!! i like very much that serie!!! i will visit that website... :P

    ResponderEliminar