jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

The places that I would like to visit

More than a country, I would like to visit a continent like África. I think that this continent is amazing, África have beautiful animals, they are animals that like me very much, for example, the elephant, the cheetah, the giraffe and of course my favorite animal, the lion.
I not know much about this continent but I would like to travel all around this continent and know all the animal that living there. I would like to work there too, and help and care animals in risk of extintion that livimg there.

But I don`t would like stay there a long time because a want to know others places like Madagascar or Australia and more places.

I would like to know lemurs, kangaroo, koalas and all the animal that live in all that places. I had hear that in Australia living very dangerous animals but I don`t care that because the animals like me very much.

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Paula,

    Africa is indeed a great continent. After Japan I want to go there too :)

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello, this continent is fantastic, the fauna is great and see all this animal in your natural habitat must be brilliant

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Paula

    Think the country you chose is great, is the second country that I would love to know the variety of wild animals they have.
    I really liked your choice!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Africa is a really beautifull place... full of animals and nature... !!!! :P I like that!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi paula,
    really africa is a amazing place, very beautiful!
    my dream is make an excursion in the sabana! is great!

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  6. africa is really beautiful I like to visit and to be on safari,,,, that its amazing animals ...

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Paula, I would like to visit Africa because it have a big animal biodiversity and I think it´s a beautiful place to know it. :D

    ResponderEliminar